Commercial Transport Publishing Ltd Payment Terms:
- Payment for immediate inclusion in the mailing list should be made by debit or credit card using SagePay.
- You will be added to the mailing list once payment has been cleared if paying by cheque or bank transfer.
- The price is inclusive of Value Added Tax.
- Payment must be made within 28 (twenty eight) days from the date of Commercial Transport Publishing’s invoice.
- If payment has not been received within the 28 day period, Commercial Transport Publishing Limited will contact you by email, telephone or post advising you that you have 7 days for full remittance.
- If Commercial Transport Publishing Limited does not receive payment within this specified 7 day period the debt will be forwarded to our Solicitors and additional charges will be added.
- Advertisements or other paid for material must be cancelled in writing, and can only be cancelled up to 6 (six) weeks prior to publication date of the magazine. After this date all advertisements booked will be invoiced in full whether they are published or not.
- Subscriptions run for a full year and no credit will be given for cancellations during the year.
- All advertisements or other paid for material are subject to the publisher’s approval and accepted on condition the advertiser warrants they do not in any way contravene current legislation. The advertiser shall further indemnify Commercial Transport Publishing Limited in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from anything contained within the advertiser’s advertisements or other paid for material and published on the advertisers’ behalf.
- No guarantee is given that advertisements or other paid for material will be placed in any specified position on any specified page, without written agreement.
- The placing of an order or contract for insertion into the magazine, whether in writing, email, verbal or telephone instruction, will be deemed an acceptance of each and all of the above conditions.